Businesses need to adapt to shifting markets, legislation and economic conditions. Business agility is essential in order to remain competitive. Managing change can be complicated. There are often numerous stakeholders, and painstaking planning is necessary to minimise the negative impacts and ensure that your business continues to run smoothly throughout the process.
We can help you during each stage of the change management process including:
- Benefits planning and business case creation
- Management of change through stakeholder engagement – it’s vital to understand what the impact will be on the different stakeholders
- Communicating change effectively, breaking down the barriers to change. If employees are nervous about new technology, explaining the benefits clearly can help to get their support
- Organisational impact, process and design – ensuring the development of an optimised operating model with clear performance measures
- Enhancing business capability through training and development to enable full use of the new technology and systems
We can deliver these phases independently, or as part of a complete end-to-end service.
As well as needing to manage the bigger changes, we can help turn your business into an adaptive organisation, able to quickly respond to changes in the market and gain a competitive edge. Consumer trends, regulation and new competition all require a response. The faster and more agile your response is, the better you will cope with future challenges.
Razormind helps organisations re-shape their IT to deliver business agility through integrated managed services across our technology and IT services portfolio.
"By self-report, which always tends to overstate positive factors and understate negative factors, only 32% of those in private firms and 17% in public sector organisations are in my view at all optimistic that they are 'fit to change'. In a world that is changing more and more rapidly, these are highly distressing numbers.”
Professor John P Kotter, Harvard Business School.
Please complete the below form with details of your requirement and a member of the New Business team will be in contact shortly to discuss how we can help.