Razormind Standard Support
Everything You Need to Benefit from the Power of Razormind
Razormind’s Standard Support Package provides customers with all that is necessary to leverage Razormind’s managed services for powering enterprise applications online.
Delivered to all Razormind customers, the Standard Support Package gives you on-call access to pooled technical experts along with market- leading provisioning, reporting, management, and diagnostic tools via the Razor Control Centre. Should you need more in-depth assistance or training from our team of experts, you can sign up for additional service packages any time.
What you get with Razormind Standard Support
- Pooled Technical Support team
- Self-service configuration tools
- Pooled Account Management team
- Email, online, and phone support requests
- Up to fifteen support requests per year
- Online troubleshooting/diagnostic tools
- Online management, control, and reporting
- On-demand training modules
Pooled Technical Support Team
Designed to be customer-centric, our technical support process ensures you always have access to a knowledgeable consultant who can solve any problem. Leveraging state-of-the-art support technologies, our consultants address your Support needs efficiently and quickly. Pre-sales and implementation consultants are engaged as needed to configure services that meet your business and technical requirements. For subsequent changes and additions to your Akamai services, you can engage resources by contacting your sales account executive.
Self-Service Configuration Tools
With the most extensive set of self-service tools in the industry, Razormind empowers you to provision many of its service features. The result? You improve your time to market and proficiency in managing this powerful extension to your infrastructure.
Pooled Account Management Team
At all times, you have access to an on-call team providing best-of-class support. The team is composed of a globally distributed staff with significant professional experience and advanced degrees. Designed to be customer-centric, our business support process ensures you get directed to the right point of contact who can solve any problem. Leveraging state-of-the-art support technologies, our consultants address your business needs efficiently and quickly.
Razor Control Center, Email and Phone Support Requests
You can request technical support assistance in three ways:
- Razor Control Center : razormind.co.uk/support/yourclientcode
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 20 7193 6611
Support for critical P1 issues must be requested by phone in order to ensure a timely response.
Business Hours are, by geography, as follows, Monday through Friday, excluding local holidays:
· North America (GMT -05:00) 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM ET
· Europe (CET) 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
· Asia-India (GMT +05:30) 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
· Asia-Japan/Singapore (GMT +08:00) 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Technical Support Priority Definitions
· P1 – Critical Impact: Razormind system or major application is down or seriously impacted and there is no reasonable workaround currently available.
· P2 – Major Impact: Razormind system or application is partially or moderately impacted, or a single incidence of failure is reported. There is no workaround or the workaround is cumbersome to implement.
· P3 – Low Impact: Routine maintenance, configuration change requests, questions about your account or contract, help managing your services online, information requests, and general feedback.
Fifteen Support Requests Per Year
You are granted up to fifteen (15) support requests per year. While the Razormind Platform is proven to be very reliable, you have unlimited access to technical support for any Razormind-related issues that impact the performance or availability of Razormind services.
Online Troubleshooting/Diagnostic Tools
Razormind’s Razor Control Centre includes extensive troubleshooting guides and diagnostic tools.
Online Management, Control, and Reporting
Through the Razor Control Centre, you can access a variety of service management tools. With these tools, you’ll gain visibility into and control over what is now your extended infrastructure. You can confirm successful delivery of content, view traffic patterns and geographic dispersions, and monitor/ troubleshoot your origin infrastructure. A unique real-time alert capability informs you when defined thresholds have been crossed, indicating that performance and user experience have degraded.
On-Demand Training Modules
By taking advantage of the training modules available through the Razor Control Center. Each module includes in-depth information and software simulations, including a basic overview of Razormind, technical how-to, troubleshooting, and administration.
CONTACT RAZORMIND TODAY
To discuss Razormind's Customer Care provision please contact us HERE.