"Know your Enemy"
We stand against unwanted human presence within your networks by attacking the root of the problem—the enemy’s ability to gain entry and remain undetected. Real-time hunt operations identify signs of planned and active attacks and take action to neutralise them, forming the basis of our comprehensive approach to limiting security exposure.
The greatest threat to any network is the elite, disciplined actor, whose sophisticated techniques routinely shred standard security solutions. They find vulnerabilities, enter, and stay hidden while extracting information of value. Firewalls, security sensors, telemetry tools, and post-incident response protocols are no match for them. Our approach is direct and thorough. We identify vulnerabilities and determine how the adversary is likely to infiltrate and what they will likely be seeking. Then we hunt them down.
- Understand the ecosystem and identify key resources
- Determine adversary's likely approach
- Build custom one-year plan and justification
- Secure critical IT assets
- Conduct initial HUNT operations
- Train personnel and tune security-monitoring infrastructure.
- Develop two to five-year plan to limit security exposure
- Implement sustained HUNT operations
- Provide intermediate to advanced training
As former US, EU, and UK Enterprise Community cyber operators, Razormind's team members have spent decades defending critical networks from the world's most dangerous hackers. Intimate knowledge gained from real world experience with the adversary's methods and tactics is crucial to our ability to "man the gaps" created by passive security solutions.