Big Data…it's varied; it's growing; it's moving fast, and it's very much in need of smart management. Data, cloud and engagement are energising organisations across multiple industries and present an enormous opportunity to make organisations more agile, more efficient and more competitive. In order to capture that opportunity, organisations require a modern Information Management architecture.
Razormind is unique in having developed enterprise class big data and analytics platforms customized to client usecases. Information management is key to helping organisations discover fresh insights, and sharpen their competitive edge with confidence.
Razormind management Big Data and Analytics capabilities include :
- Data Management & Warehouse: Gain industry-leading database performance across multiple workloads while lowering administration, storage, development and server costs; Realize extreme speed with capabilities optimized for analytics workloads such as deep analytics, and benefit from workload-optimized systems that can be up and running in hours.
- Hadoop / Riak System: Bring the power of Apache Hadoop and Riak to the enterprise with application accelerators, analytics, visualization, development tools, performance and security features.
- Stream Computing: Efficiently deliver real-time analytic processing on constantly changing data in motion and enable descriptive and predictive analytics to support real-time decisions. Capture and analyze all data, all the time, just in time. With stream computing, store less, analyze more and make better decisions faster.
- Content Management: Enable comprehensive content lifecycle and document management with cost-effective control of existing and new types of content with scale, security and stability.
- Information Integration & Governance: Build confidence in big data with the ability to integrate, understand, manage and govern data appropriately across its lifecycle.
Enterprises demand access to huge volumes of data and rely on powerful insights from that data to produce better business outcomes.
Razormind big data solutions, featuring enterprise Hadoop solutions, enable users to store, manage and analyze data across numerous sources while making data accessible to business analysts, data scientists and IT users.
The Four V's of Big Data
Big data has also been defined by the four Vs:
- Volume. The amount of data. While volume indicates more data, it is the granular nature of the data that is unique. Big data requires processing high volumes of low-density, unstructured data—that is, data of unknown value, such as Twitter data feeds, click streams on a web page and a mobile app, network traffic, sensor-enabled equipment capturing data at the speed of light, and many more. It is the task of big data to convert such systems data into valuable information. For some organizations, this might be tens of terabytes, for others it may be hundreds of petabytes.
- Velocity. The fast rate at which data is received and perhaps acted upon. The highest velocity data normally streams directly into memory versus being written to disk. Some Internet of Things (IoT) applications have health and safety ramifications that require real-time evaluation and action. Other internet-enabled smart products operate in real time or near real time. For example, consumer eCommerce applications seek to combine mobile device location and personal preferences to make time-sensitive marketing offers. Operationally, mobile application experiences have large user populations, increased network traffic, and the expectation for immediate response.
- Variety. New unstructured data types. Unstructured and semi-structured data types, such as text, audio, and video require additional processing to both derive meaning and the supporting metadata. Once understood, unstructured data has many of the same requirements as structured data, such as summarization, lineage, auditability, and privacy. Further complexity arises when data from a known source changes without notice. Frequent or real-time schema changes are an enormous burden for both transaction and analytical environments.
- Value. Data has intrinsic value—but it must be discovered. Techniques are always being refined to derive value from data—from discovering a consumer preference or sentiment, to making a relevant offer by location, or for identifying a piece of equipment that is about to fail. The cost of data storage and compute has exponentially decreased, so providing an abundance of data from which statistical analysis on the entire data set is now possible - versus previously only sampling was practical. This makes makes much more accurate and precise decisions possible. Finding actual value also requires new discovery processes involving clever and insightful analysts, business users, and executives. The real big data challenge is a humane one, which is learning to ask the right questions, recognizing relevant patterns, making informed assumptions, and predicting market behavior.
Business Analytics - See More. Act Faster.
Big data visualization and predictive analytics promise companies greater efficiency, new services, and a competitive advantage. Razormind business analytics solutions help organizations realize that promise.
The promise of big data and analytics is that it enables your company to operate more efficiently.
By gaining real-time insights you can:
- Enable new services that were not possible before
- Provide better customer experiences through more real-time personalized interaction
- Manage system resources effectively
- Achieve higher quality in operations by increasing visibility and predictability
Razormind's Fast Data Solutions
With multiple technologies that work hand-in-hand to create value out of high-velocity, high-volume data, Razormind's fast data solutions are designed to optimize efficiency and scale for processing high-volume events and transactions.
Filter and Correlate. With Razor Event Processing, you can use predefined rules to filter and correlate data through big data sources. When integrated with DeOS Enteprise, it can run in-memory to optimize performance and scale.
- Move and Transform. With DeOS Enterprise Integration Suite and DeOS Whitekey, you can capture data (structured or unstructured) and immediately move information where it is needed—and in the right format—to best support decision making.
- Analyze. Razormind Business Analytics enables you to perform real-time analysis and expand what’s possible for your business.
- Act. Razor Real-Time Decisions, together with Razormind Flow BPM, helps support both automated decision making as well as more complex, human-based interactions for intelligent business process management.
All of these components run on a rich data tier environment that supports both Hadoop/NoSQL and SQL, and scales elastically on standards-based architectural platforms.
Only Razormind has a complete and integrated solution with best-of-breed components for processing events, data, and analytics in real time. And only Razormind can run these fast data components on diverse deployment architectures, including device gateways, big data environments, or engineered systems.
Big Data. You maybe have lots of it and aren’t using it. Or you soon will have considering that digital data volumes will double every two years for the foreseeable future, there will be 8 billion people by 2020 and they will be using 20 billion devices and communicating with 100 billion connected things. This means understanding your data for greater customer and business insight will be a necessity for business success, and no longer a luxury. Our Big Data services help you kickstart your data collection and analysis, giving you the information you need to make the right decisions for your business today. Don't delay - the information age is already here.
Big Data Consultation
How do you begin? These and other questions lie at the heart of your journey towards mastering Big Data. Razormind’s team are here to analyse your setup, and deliver to you a Big Data proposal to make Big Data part of the way you do business.
Big Data Software
Razormind’s enterprise-grade analytics platform allows organizations to mine their business data so as to gain valuable insights for business planning.
Big Data Hardware
Razormind’s servers and systems provide the infrastructure necessary to manage one’s Big Data.