Create dynamic customer experiences
Razormind’s Analytics team work to understand your needs and unlock the potential of the data you collect.
We combine advanced algorithms, active attention to detail, and automation tools to explore your data-streams and uncover insights to:
- improve ROI (return on investment)
- increase customer engagement, duration, and conversion
- personalise the customer experience
- detect fraud and security issues
- dramatically improve your estate's performance.
From this solid foundation, we analyse your datasets for deeper user insights and develop a set of reliable models for your operation and success to inform your business and technical decisions.
Benefits of working with Razormind
- Identify insights, opportunities, and value from all your data sources.
- Deliver engaging experiences through the entire buyer’s journey to build brand loyalty.
- Establish an end-to-end total view of your customer for better product development.
- Track user behaviours and update products and services in real time.
Advanced Analytics Services
Continuous transformation and operational excellence.
- Define goals
- Build models
- Analyze data
- Build a prototype
- Prototype analytics model
- Develop dataset ingestion
- Develop analytics model, features, and visualizations
- Integrate solution with website and applications
- Monitor and maintain solution operation and performance
- Update models, features, and visualizations as required
- Update dataset ingestion as required
- Domain-centric intelligent automated data extraction methodology
- Uncertainty modeling
- Large-scale network visualization
- Internet of things
- Graph theory
- Data mining
- Category theory
- Game theory
- Distributed computing
- Web-based applications
- Predictive analytics
- Bayesian inference
- Deep Learning
- Natural-language processing
- Machine-learning technologies: Microsoft AzureTM, Wolfram Mathematica
- Smart indexes and database expertise: Apache SolrTM, Apache LuceneTM, ElasticSearch, Neo4j, etc.
- Matrix factorization and factorization machines
- Clustering algorithms
- Mathematical modeling