Create dynamic customer experiences, reduce time to market, improve ROI with intelligent data.
Becoming a market leader starts with data. Used effectively, data can help you create dynamic customer experiences, improve return on investment, reduce time to market, and boost market share. The key to success is making data intelligent, and the companies that are currently outperforming their competition are doing just that—using data science to create actionable data.
Razormind’s advanced analytics team brings the best engineering and data science skills to address your business requirements. We work collaboratively with your team to understand your needs and create models to help you unlock the real value of your data. The result is a custom data science solution tailored to your specific intelligence needs, data sets, and application environment.
At Razormind, we combine advanced algorithms with the best minds in the business and automation tools to explore and uncover insights in your existing data. From there, we help you incorporate and analyze new, unstructured data for deeper user insights. Those insights become real features that change as your users’ preferences evolve, enabling real-time, predictive analytics, and a 360-degree view of your customers.
Benefits of working with Razormind
· Identify insights, opportunities, and value from all your data sources.
· Deliver engaging experiences through the entire buyer’s journey to build brand loyalty.
· Establish an end-to-end total view of your customer for better product development.
· Track user behaviors and update products and services in real time.
Advanced Analytics Services
Continuous transformation and operational excellence
- · Define goals
- · Build models
- · Analyze data
- · Build a prototype
- · Prototype analytics model
- · Develop dataset ingestion
- · Develop analytics model, features, and visualizations
- · Integrate solution with website and applications
- · Monitor and maintain solution operation and performance
- · Update models, features, and visualizations as required
- · Update dataset ingestion as required
- Predictive analytics
- Bayesian inference
- Deep Learning
- Natural-language processing
- Machine-learning technologies: Microsoft AzureTM, Wolfram Mathematica
- Smart indexes and database expertise: Apache SolrTM, Apache LuceneTM, ElasticSearch, Neo4j, etc.
- Matrix factorization and factorization machines
- Clustering algorithms
- Domain-centric intelligent automated data extraction methodology
- Uncertainty modeling
- Large-scale network visualization
- Internet of things
- Graph theory
- Data mining
- Category theory
- Game theory
- Distributed computing
- Web-based applications
- Mathematical modeling